CantoriX (Pty) Ltd (“Cantorix”) provides Cantorix and its related services (“Service”) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) set forth below.
Please read the following carefully:
Cantorix reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. You may always view the most recent copy of the Terms of Service here: http://www.cantorix.com/terms-of-service
Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
- You must be 13 years or of such legal age as may be permissible in your jurisdiction to effectuate a legally binding contract to use this service.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the sign-up process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. Cantorix will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- Cantorix may communicate with you via email regarding your account, system updates, or other issues related to your account.
- Cantorix may refuse service to anyone for any valid reason at any time.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for making transactions. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number. Please Note: Your credit card number will not be stored with us in any format.
- A monthly fee will be charged based on your account type. The Service is billed in advance for each month, and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds made should you not use the Service during a period of time when your account is open. No exceptions will be made. An upgrade from the free plan to any paid plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading. While upgrading from one paid plan to another paid plan, your new plan will be considered active immediately.
- Downgrading your Service would mean that you will be entitled to the features on the current plan for the remaining month and limited to the downgraded plan the following month.
- Once you have upgraded from the free plan to any of the paid plans you will not be permitted to downgrade to the free plan at some later stage.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- Please note that our FREE PACKAGE is on a month basis. Till the time you use free account, you will be limited to the features as determined in the pricing table for the FREE PACKAGE.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- Cantorix reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- Cantorix reserves the right to change the monthly fees upon 30 days notice.. Fee change notices may be posted to the Service or on the Cantorix website: http://www.cantorix.com.
Cancellation and Termination
- You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. You may cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Settings, Change Subscription menu option. The Change Subscription screen provides a simple button to cancel your account. Email or phone requests to cancel your account will not be deemed cancellation.
- Your account and all of its Content will be deleted immediately upon your cancellation of the Service.
- You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly charges for the month in which you discontinued the service. You will not be charged again.
- Termination of your Cantorix Account includes elimination of access to the Service, deletion of your Account information such as your e-mail ID and Password and deletion of data in your Member Account as permitted or required by law.
- In the event of termination by the Cantorix without cause, your sole remedy shall be to notify Cantorix support or stop using the Service.
Copyright and Ownership
- Cantorix or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Cantorix or its suppliers own.
- Cantorix claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send Content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
- We actively review User Submissions for new ideas. If you wish to preserve any interest you might have in your User Submissions, you should not post them to the Site or send them to us.
Applicable Law and Venue
- The Services are controlled and operated by Cantorix from its offices in Johannesburg, South Africa. You benefit from establishing a predictable legal environment in regard to the Services. Therefore, you explicitly agree that all disputes, claims or other matters arising from or relating to your use of the Site, the Content, the Add-ons or the Services will be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa applicable therein. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to these Terms.
- Except where prohibited by applicable law, any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract or tort, pursuant to statute or regulation, or otherwise, and whether pre-existing, present or future) involving Cantorix and arising out of or relating to (a) these Terms; (b) oral or written statements, advertisements or promotions relating to these Terms or to the Site, the Content, the Add-ons or the Services; or (c) the relationships that result from these Terms or the Site, the Content, or the Services (collectively, a “Claim”), will be referred to and determined by a sole arbitrator (to the exclusion of the courts). Except where prohibited by applicable law, you waive any right you may have to commence or participate in any class action against Cantorix related to any Claim and, where applicable, you also agree to opt out of any class proceedings against Cantorix. If you have a Claim, you should give written notice to arbitrate at the address specified below. If we have a Claim, we will give you notice to arbitrate at your address provided in your Registration Data. Arbitration will be conducted by one arbitrator pursuant to the commercial arbitration laws and rules in effect on the date of the notice in South Africa.
- To the extent arbitration as described in the immediately preceding paragraph is prohibited by applicable law, you agree that all Claims will be heard and resolved in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in Johannesburg, South Africa. You consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts over you, stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceeding in such courts, and covenant not to assert any objection to proceeding in such courts.
- If you choose to access the Services from locations other than South Africa, you will be responsible for compliance with all local laws of such other jurisdiction and you agree to indemnify Cantorix and the other Released Parties for your failure to comply with any such laws.
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided “as is” and “as available” with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Cantorix.
- You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing, your Content, including invoices, quotes, expenses, payment reminders, and personal messages, may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- Cantorix makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Cantorix, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of Cantorix to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and Cantorix as to the Service and supercedes any prior agreements between you and Cantorix (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to support at Cantorix dot com.